Last updated on 28th jan’20
This Policy applies to the services provided by Complete Farmer Limited (“Complete Farmer,” “We” or “Us”).
Complete Farmer acts as a venue to match Buyers and Sellers. Complete Farmer is not involved in the actual transaction between Buyers and Sellers and does not transfer legal ownership of items from the Sellers to Buyers.
Collection and Control of Personal Information
By using our Services and associated microsites, you agree to the processing of your personal information including your non-public personal information (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”), including the placement of cookies on your device.
As part of our operations, We collect offline or online data that makes a person identifiable such as names, addresses, usernames and passwords, digital footprints, photographs, financial data etc.
Personal Information provided by you when We initiate a business relationship should be accurate and relevant to enable us to process your request. By initiating a business relationship with Us, you are consenting to our collection, use, storage and disclosure of this information to appropriate third parties for the purposes described in this Policy.
Information You Provide to Us
Users: We collect Personal Information from our users when you apply for an account or when you communicate with Us about your account. You may edit your account profile information by logging into your account via our website. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please contact Us, but note that We may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and text messages by following the instructions in those messages. Please note that if you opt out, We may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Business Partners: We collect and process Personal Information of relevant prospects, customers and partners before We establish, execute or terminate a contract.
Information About Your Transactions with Us
We collect Personal Information in connection with your transactions with Us such as bank account details and your identification details. We may also collect photos, memos or other information that you attach to your transactions.
Information from Other Sources
We may collect Personal Information from non-affiliated third parties, such as statutory authorities, to verify your identity and for fraud prevention purposes when you create an account. It may include your prior address and names. The information may come from you or our affiliates and third parties. When providing Personal Information about others like employees, dependents, you must obtain their consent prior to your disclosure to Us.
Social Sharing Features
You can engage with Us through social media websites or features such as plug-ins or applications on our Services that integrate with social media sites. You may also choose to link your Complete Farmer account account to third party social media sites. When you link your account or engage with Us on or through third party social media sites, plug-ins, or applications, you may allow Us to have ongoing access to certain information from your social media account (e.g., name, e-mail address, photo, gender, birthday, the posts or the ‘likes‘ you make).
If you post information when you interact with our websites through social media sites, plug-ins or other applications, depending on your privacy settings, this information may become public on the internet.
Information We Collect Automatically from Our Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you as follows:
Log Information: We log information about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
Information Collected By Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information on our Services and other websites, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help Us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "Tracking Pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. These cookies and tracking pixels are served from third-party services that may serve their own cookies. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Protection of Personal Information
Complete Farmer collects Personal Information in a transparent way with the cooperation and knowledge of interested parties. Personal Information available to Us are protected in the following manner:
Our data is always:
- Accurate and kept up-to-date
- Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only
- Processed by Complete Farmer within its legal and moral boundaries
- Protected against any unauthorized or illegal access by internal or external parties
Our data will not be:
- Communicated informally
- Stored for more than a specified amount of time
- Transferred to organizations, states or countries that do not have adequate data protection policies
- Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the data’s owner (exempting legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities) To protect our customers, only employees, agents and contractors who need your information to service your accounts have access to the information you provide Us. We also give you information that can help you keep your Personal Information safe.
Here are some of the ways we protect you:
- We use anti-virus protection to help Us detect and prevent viruses.
- Our firewalls help block unauthorized access by individuals or networks
- We use encryption software to create a secure connection with your browser when you login, or fill out an application, or register in online services
- We don’t and will not share your usernames and passwords with anyone
- We automatically log you out of your secure session after a period of inactivity to help protect against others seeing or using your online accounts
- We monitor activities for potential fraud
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose any information we collect as follows:
- To your financial service providers, including the financial institutions identified in your Complete Farmer account registration application that provide banking services in connection with your Complete Farmer account;
- To statutory bodies in accordance with relevant national legislation;
- To another user, when you sign up for our Services via a referral link. The user that referred you may receive information indicating that you have enrolled with Complete Farmer. You may avoid this sharing by not using a referral link to enrol;
- To business partners, affiliated companies and authorized service providers, We disclose Personal Information to as is necessary to provide our Services. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. We do not rent, sell or otherwise disclose Personal Information about our online visitors with unaffiliated third parties for their own marketing use.
- With other non-affiliated companies for our everyday business purposes, such as to process transactions, maintain accounts, respond to court orders and legal investigations or report to credit bureaus. For example, in connection with our everyday business purposes, We may share information about you as follows:
- In response to a request for information, if We are required by, or We believe disclosure is in accordance with, any applicable law, regulation or legal process; with relevant law enforcement officials or other third parties, such as investigators or auditors, if We believe it is appropriate to investigate fraud; if We believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Complete Farmer or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Complete Farmer’s assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and with your consent or at your direction, including if We notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
Updates and Changes to Privacy Statement
We may change this Policy from time to time. If We make changes, We will notify you by revising the date at the top of this Policy, and in some cases, We may provide you with additional notice (such as by by adding a statement to the homepages of our website or mobile application or by sending you an email notification). We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you interact with Us to stay informed about our information practices.
If you feel that We are not abiding by this Policy, you should contact Us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org