Supply Chain Coordinator Lead
We are looking for a Supply Chain Lead who will be responsible for the supervision of the inbound and outbound traffic, managing the buying and delivery process of goods and the placement, fulfilment, and delivery of purchase orders, as well as managing our inventory and logistics. This is a very high profile and responsible role within our organization, requiring someone who is extremely organized and can cope well under pressure.
- The Supply Chain Lead will be responsible for order fulfillment, quality control and shipping and will coordinate closely with Customer Service and Sales teams, as well as:
- Ensuring orders are being filled and shipped timely and accurately.
- Preventing product damage and shrinkage, accidents, and occupational hazards.
- Effectively monitoring flow of goods through the inventory management system and warehouse physical storage.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment and ensuring health and safety standards are met.
- Staffing and managing the fulfillment employees to include all permanent and seasonal staff.
- Providing clear direction and general guidance to the department in the formulation and implementation of procedures and ensuring that these are translated and enforced into actions to meet operational goals.
- Ensure all procurement processes of the organization and customers are fulfilled according to the procurement policy
- Developing and implementing business process initiatives to optimize departmental operations in accordance with overall business objectives.
- Preparing necessary SOPs for fulfillment and supply chain processes.
- Help analyze current operations and make recommendations on ways to improve.
- Preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies.
- Managing and providing weekly reporting.
- Analyzing data to assess performance, discover logistical problems and devise plans for improvements
- Maintaining the highest standards of customer service by immediately attending to and resolving customer issues.
- Arranging shipment with freight forwarders, developing effective operating relationships with strategic partners, and managing on time delivery
- Monitoring of grading process and ensuring that all quality control measures are followed
- Ensure that all supply chain processes are efficient and effective and devise strategies to ensure this
- Will be responsible for building supply chains for helping the organization scale into other geographies
- BSc/MSc Degree in relevant fields.
- 3+ years in leadership position in fulfillment/logistics/supply chain operations.
- Significant Project Management experience.
- Experience with complex logistics planning, vendor relationship management, and forecasting
- Strong proficiency with efficiency software and spreadsheets
- Exposure to warehouse physical storage operations.
- Working knowledge of inventory management systems.
- Participation in cross training and continuous skill development.
- Must be able to occasionally work weekends and after-hours during peak times (this is non-typical).
- Exceptional active listening and verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong research, decision making, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- A flexible approach to negotiating and a willingness to be able to work to time sensitive deadlines is essential.
- A highly motivated and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently, exercise mature professional judgment, and use discretion
- Willingness to continue learning and training.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and willing to work with a team.
- Strong organizational, time management skills and ability to multitask and work under pressure.
Mode of Application
Send your application to email@example.com
Use “Supply Chain Coordinator Lead” as the subject of your email. Add a cover email to the body of your email and attach a cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.